28" Front to Back
As the name implies, this pad is for Endurance Riders. The protection runs throughout the pad and side panels. This style comes in 28" x 39" and full suede only.
(See options and upgrades)
*“Legacy” upgrade adds an additional 1/8-inch core material to the bar area of the pad only. This brings the thickness of the pad from 5/8 to ¾ thickness in the bar area. The weight bearing capacity of the pad changes from 300 lbs to 600 lbs load.
This is the most popular upgrade for horses with strenuous riding applications such as Roping, Ranching, extended hours of trail riding, etc.. It is also the best upgrade for horses with Atrophy, Kissing Spine, or mild drop of the back. This is a $30 upgrade and is available on all models excluding our English, and Race Pads.
*When taking measurements, or ordering your pad, use the first number to indicate the back length. The second number is the “Drop” and indicates the width of the pad from side to side. Endurance is only available in 28" x 39"
Orthopedic Saddle Pads for Horses
• Constructed using specialized core material with proven orthopedic value
• Core material is guaranteed never to compress, deform or degrade
• WE DO NOT use memory foam, gel foam, air bladders — all of which significantly increase pressure points on the horse
• Unique core material moves and recoils with the movement of the horse
• Options to fit any size saddle including English and Western Styles
100% Lifetime Guarantee*
Finest suede leathers used for durability and visual appealing quality
100% Pressed Wool Felt for optimal moisture wicking and temperature control
100% Handmade in the USA for over 30 years!